Direct FTP upload to your ioGates Library is developed to speed up the production workflow, especially for sharing feature film dailies. This way, you can process your raw camera files with the correct LUT and have your DI software make the FTP upload directly to a shared production folder in ioGates Library. As soon as the files are uploaded to ioGates, the production crew can instantly view the files. ioGates will even automatically create a new folder for each day and name it the current date.
You can also upload your files in the ioGates preview format so there will be no transcoding of your files. This will be the fasted way to get your dailies and rushes to the crew.
Click here to ioGates preview specifications.
- Select the folder you would like to have Direct FTP upload too.
- Click on the "option" icon in the bottom of the library.
- Scroll down to FTP upload menu in the right side window.
- Enable the Direct FTP upload
- Select if you would like ioGates to create a new folder each day.
- You can now see the username and password for this folder and the domain is ftp.iogates.com.