ioGates can handle different metadata types and you can find them under the Metadata menu. Any Metadata can be displayed on the sharing page and you can from the share menu control what of the Metadata you would like to display. You can search on Descirption - Meta Tags - Filename.
Here is the list of Metadata.
- "Sharing commends" display the communication from the sharing commends.
- ”Description of clip” Here you can type in as much as information about the clip.
- "Meta input" Here you can type in meta tags and there is no limit to how many you can have.
- "File info" Show the information about the file, like upload time and date, owner, MD5 checksum
- "Tech info" All technical data of the files, special handy when handling video files.
- "Attachments" Display the attachments, can also be seen under the original file.