- To add a new user go to Preferences menu / Users
- Click on the "+" to add a user.
Type in the user information, normally the username is the person's E-mail.
Then you give the user permissions.
- “Read” will only give read access
- “Write” will give access to all, except Distribute, TV Masters or options where there is a cost
- “Trusted” will give access to all, except for creating users. There you need to be Administrator
You can set an expiry date for the user it is a freelancer.
You can mail the credentials or type in your own password, and the easiest is the mail it. If a user types in a wrong password more than five times, the user will be blocked and will then become inactive. The administrator can make the user active again.
Also, add the user to the sharing contact book, then you do not need to type in the user information twice. You need to add the cell phone number if you like the user to receive the text message for two-factor authentication login.