The ioGates REST API's allow developers to interact with the ioGates cloud. You need an ioGates account or an access link to use the API's.
Sign up for an account here iogates.com/signup/trial.
Using the ioGates API's you can
- Upload, download and delete files
- Share files and folders
More API's will come.
The ioGates API's uses JSON format for exchanging data.
Uploading files is a multistep process:
- Obtain an authentication token (token can be stored and reused) using the Auth Token API
- Obtain upload method using the Auth Info API
- POST to File API to create file/path
- Upload file using filename/id return by File API
- if using FTP(s) upload to temporary name (.download extension) for ability to resume
- if TUS, the filename must be set using the Upload-Metadata header it is possible to use concatenation (for parallel upload) and checksum extension